I want to spend an entire Sunday laying in my bed, watching a film with you, and maybe shower together. She’d make me some food and I’d wash her hair. I would tell her that I want to watch documentaries together and discuss them. I want to look at her face when she has that, “omg no way,” or that feeling of, “No animal, don’t die!” I want tell her that’s nature, and she’d say it was unfair and be sad. She would be stubborn and argue. Her head would lay gently and softly on my shoulder. She would wander with her fingertips around my collarbones, or on on my stomach. She then would look up, and her face would change into cute wrinkles on her forehead … skin, bones, and scars all perfectly constructed together. The whole time I would play with her hair. We would go shopping together, and choose our outfits for each other. We would choose the same dressing room, and laugh about how ridiculous we look, or maybe try to convince the other they look good. We would eat a meal together, and I would take her backpack, and sit on a bench in the city. We would eat and talk about the people that walk past us, and she’d be like, “12 o’clock, that old woman with that dog.” On Fridays we’d go outside and have fun watching the stars and talk about life and everything personal. We would go home wanting to have sex all night, but we have sex one time and then get ready for bed. We would cuddle, but we wouldn’t be able to keep our hands off each other. We would listen to chill music, go onto my rooftop, drink tea, and cook together.
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
i wanna date someone and live with them in a shitty apartment but be happy about it because we are happy together and we can decorate it with stupid dorky posters of shit we like and figurines and art and we can cook weird recipes we found on the internet and eat them and watch cartoons even if the food is gross because we made it and we’re perfect
as a serial killer my name would be the suspense so my victims would be like “oh no, the suspense is killing me” and we would both laugh right before i killed them